Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha: ROWDY RATHORE is a bundle of rowdiness

While HOUSEFULL 2 would be Akshay Kumar's next release, another film which is pretty much keeping his fans excited as well is ROWDY RATHORE. In fact amongst the crop of films that he is doing currently, this is one such film which is finding great buzz building around it for last few months already.
The film is pretty much supposed to be a one-man show, what with Akshay said to be enacting a double role in the film.
"I am thrilled with the response that ROWDY RATHORE is getting. Even my fans on my social blogs have been so enthusiastic which is very encouraging. From the poster to the script, the songs, choreography and immense raw action, this is a bundle of rowdiness here which I think everyone is going to enjoy," says Akshay, "Prabu Deva is a legend in his own right and it's more than a pleasure working with him. I have a feeling that we are about to give my audience exactly what they have been waiting from me for quite some time now."
With the film's First Look all set to be unveiled very soon, wait for Akshay's fans would soon be over to see him in all the action. With Sonakshi Sinha as the female lead, the film releases all over on 15th June.

No comments:

Post a Comment