Monday, January 30, 2012

Jaime Winstone embarrassed by dad's love scenes


Jaime Winstone hates watching her father kiss other women on screen.

Although Ray Winstone's wife Elaine isn't bothered by his movie love scenes, including making out with Angelina Jolie for the 2007 movie 'Beowulf', his actress daughter admits they make her uncomfortable.

She said: "My mum's like, 'Who the f**k is Angelina Jolie?' But I don't like my dad kissing another woman - it really p**ses me off."

Despite her career success, Jaime, 26, initially rebelled against acting because she didn't want to follow in the footsteps of Ray and her older sister Lois and was shocked when she got offered her first role.

She said: "My dad did it, my sister did it so I guess I was rebelling about that.

"The director said I'd got the role in 'Kidulthood' and I was like 'but how?'I couldn't get my head around how I got it or what I was doing. But the process of making the film convinced me that I can do this, I can connect to someone other than me at this age."

No comments:

Post a Comment