Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kapoor sisters' weightloss tamasha!


These sisters share it all - hot gossip, juicy scoops, hunky co-stars and more... Karishma and Kareena get together and talk exclusively to zoom about staying hot, healthy and fit for the race.
'Size zero' set the bar high as far as fitness is concerned... Kareena: I've always followed a strict regime of 'eating right'. I was healthy when I was size zero and I'm healthy in my more rounded body-type. Karishma has taken over the 'size zero' tag. Karishma: It's not a 'phenomenon', it's all about eating right, and staying fit, irrespective of size. I run around my kids all day long. That's my workout.
How do you curb the temptation? Kareena: Karishma and I are competitive with our diets. She follows it to the T and I don't. Karishma: I've my good days, and I've my bad days. But I'm honest and I make up for the lost time and gained calories!
So at least we see sibling rivalry... Kareena: We just compare our diet charts and stuff like that... Karishma: Well, we also scold our dietician if one of us has a better deal that week. We're always seeing who's gotten the better menu.
Have you ever thought about coming out with yoga DVDs? Karisma: No, we've never really discussed it. One needs a lot of time and concentration to do something like that. Kareena: It's not only time and concentration. You need the kind of training and knowledge. I can't take the responsibility. If someone watches me, follows my steps and does it wrong, they might end up hurt.
Actresses are suddenly so conscious about sizes and shapes! Kareena: Yeah, I think the whole so-called 'size zero' phenomenon set the ball rolling, earlier actresses weren't as conscious... Karishma: In my days, boys were the ones with the ripped muscles and toned bodies. Women got away with it.
Talking of men, you've romanced the same heroes onscreen... Kareena: It's my honour to be working with Karishma's co-stars. Salman and Akshay have seen me in pigtails and uniform. Even they were apprehensive about romancing me onscreen. They would be like... Arre iske saath kya romance karna, yeh to bachchi hai! Karisma: We've been extremely lucky to be around for so long, to be in the limelight, and 'fit in' perfectly... Kareena: And of, course, we're a little talented, too. Ha, ha, ha..."

No comments:

Post a Comment