Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dhanush and Mallika are PETA's hottest vegetarians


Thousands of people cast their votes to help 'People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals' (PETA) India to determine the Hottest Vegetarian Celebrities of 2011. Interestingly, Dhanush, of the Kolaveri Di song fame, and actress Mallika Sherawat have been declared as the winners. Dhanush and Sherawat thrash out early leaders Vivek Oberoi and Vidya Balan and faced further competition from Sonu Sood, Shahid Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Hema Malini and Kareena Kapoor.
The winner in the female category, Mallika Sherawat, has a sexy body that entices many, but the secret to her fabulous figure is a green diet. Mallika, who is a vegan, says, "If I had to pick the very best thing about being vegan, it's my clear conscience."
Dhanush, who created a magic with the song Kolaveri Di, is also a vegetarian. He says, "Being a vegetarian always made me feel healthy. I've always felt light. Every time I sit down to eat, I'm helping the environment. I'm proud to be a vegetarian. Go PETA, go green."
"The dozens of gorgeous celebrities in this year's contest show how a vegetarian diet makes you beautiful inside and out," says PETA India's chief functionary, Poorva Joshipura. "There's nothing sexier than someone who exudes passion and compassion - and our winners have plenty of both."

No comments:

Post a Comment