Saturday, January 28, 2012

Imran Khan to bulk up


The actor will be putting on kilos for Vishal's film
These days you will find Imran Khan bingeing on all kinds of foods he can lay his hands on. He's not turned into a glutton, he is just preparing himself for Vishal Bhardwaj's film Matru Ke Bijli Ka Mandola.
The actor who's naturally lean is planning to pile on the extra kilos to look the part of a rustic Haryanvi boy from the North.
Imran confirms, "Vishal has asked me to become as big as I can. I am going to prove to him that I am up for the challenge. I am also working out to bulk up. It's difficult for me as my metabolism rate is quite high, but I am working with my trainer to reach the target."
He stresses that he won't pile on the pounds in an unhealthy manner, "I don't want to use stereoids or anything that will cause any damage in the long run. I know people use them, but the side effects are not worth the effort. I will eat the right food and do the correct work out to bulk up."

No comments:

Post a Comment