Friday, February 17, 2012

Radcliffe doesn't mind sex symbol status


Actor Daniel Radcliffe, who is currently dating Rosie Coker, doesn't mind being a sex symbol and is feeling honoured by the attention he receives.

"I got told the other day I had a really nice ass. I didn't know that. I don't mind it. It's fine if people want to make me the subject of their sexual fantasies - good luck to them, fantastic, I'm honoured to be in their dreams," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Radcliffe as saying.

"Growing up, I never thought that would be the case so it's very flattering and not something to object to at all," added the 22-year-old.

Rosie has previously questioned the " Harry Potter" star about having gay friends that are attracted to him, but he admits he rarely thinks about it.

In an interview with Attitude magazine, he said: "The other day my girlfriend Rosie asked me, 'Do you find it weird that some of your gay mates think about you sexually?' I've never really thought about it but I don't care - if they want to, it's fine. I don't care who fancies me, I care who I fancy."

No comments:

Post a Comment