Saturday, February 4, 2012

Vidya Balan is enviable & desirable: Jacqueline Fernandez


Featured on number 7th position in the ITIMES' POLL of 'Most Desirable' women of 2011, Jacqueline Fernandez tells Renuka Vyavahare, what it feels like to be 'desirable'.

Flawless complexion, chiseled face & body, chic sense of style, actress Jacqueline Fernandez is every man's fantasy. The Sri Lankan beauty queen has jumped a step ahead this year by being the 7th most desirable woman in India from her number 8 last year.

How do you feel on winning the 'desirable' tag? Unlike many, I am not going to act as if 'desirable' is just another tag. It was a tough competition for me and I am extremely excited and happy! The fact that people voted for me makes me feel I am reaching out to them. I am attracting attention.

What makes you desirable for men? Everybody likes variety. I have done bubbly roles, then bolder one in Murder. If you keep doing the same things, people get over you. I have decided to take up the challenge of giving varied performances.


Do you think Murder helped you jump a position higher in the list? Last year I was 8th most Desirable and this year I am 7th. Its just one position so I don't think Murder is the reason however the film did well at the box office. A film's success plays a huge role in an actresses' popularity. Murder did put me under spotlight. It got me more attention.


Who according to you is most Desirable? Vidya Balan. She is everything a woman wants to be. In an industry where actresses go through tremendous pressure of looking pretty, thin, glamorous constantly, this is one actress who is comfortable in her skin. She is so real on and off the screen. She is not pretentious. She is confident of who she is and that makes her enviable and desirable. I loved The Dirty Picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment